Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blog Post #6

This years English class has been really amazing actually. Mainly because of the way we use technology with our projects. Like our education project. That was in fact my favorite project of the year. I also enjoyed how we got to choose our on independent reading book to read for a novel this year. It makes it where if we didn't like one of the books we could just read a different one. I also learned a lot about the Holocaust i never thought i would ever learn. Some of the things we just very disturbing. But some facts were also very interesting. Kind of like on poetry Wednesday, you don't have to like poetry to enjoy. Once you get into a set habit of reading something once a week you kind of look forward to it. But my favorite all time novel i have read in English so far is I Am The Cheese. The book was so confusing, yet addictive to read. once i started i just didn't want to stop. I really enjoyed this half of the year and i hope the second semester is just as fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment